Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sweet Peek - Your Friendship

I fell in love with these flowers when I first saw this brand new set being release by Sweet and Sassy Stamps on July 1st called Your Friendship.  This fabulous set includes seven wonderful sentiments about friendship along with three flowers in different sizes plus leaves.  I can think of so many possibilities with this set and I know I'll use it over and over again!  I colored the flowers with copics and popped them up in layers adding button centers.  I added a border with a black fine line marker and twine to the main panel after framing in black.  The gingham dp is from Stampin Up. You can find a whole array of twine in beautiful colors at  Sweet and Sassy Stamps.

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Bridget this is simply gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love this card.

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card bridget-excellent coloring on the flowers