Thursday 7 July 2011

Everyday Miracles Butterfly

I love the butterfly from this set from Sweet and Sassy Stamps called Everyday Miracles - it's so easy to color, cut out and pop up and looks wonderfully life like.  I sponged the edges of the Spellbinders Circle with Ranger Distress Scattered Straw and popped it up on a Lacey Circle cut from Stampin Up's Pacific Point. The doily was cut from SU's Melon Mambo using the English Tea Party die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The dp and buttons are also from SU.  The leafy flourish is from Cheery Lynn Designs (Fanciful Flourish).

3 comments:

Kerri said...

This is gorgeous, Bridget! You are making me wish I had ordered from Cheery Lynn:) Your butterfly is beautiful!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It's a beautiful butterfly, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Newbie said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am soooo enjoying your blog!!!! I really wish you had a way for me to subscribe by e-mail!!!!!! That way I could keep up with you!!!! IamHis55@att.net