Saturday 13 August 2011

Blessing Blossom

Normally I give 12 x 12 sheets of dp with very large patterns to someone who does scrapbooking but I decided to let the large glittery flowers on this K& Co Sweet Nectar dp be the focal point here.  I used a sentiment from Sweet and Sassy Stamps Your Friendship set and lightly brushed SU's Melon Mambo ink over their corduroy buttons for embellishments.  It's a gray overcast day here, so the bright yellow may be all the sunshine I'm going to get today!
Other supplies include:
Hero Arts polka dot large bg stamp
Twine
Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals
SU Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery cardstock
SU Daffodil Delight ink

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Bridget, what an absolutely lovely card!!! I usually feel the same way about 12X12 papers but your have used this DP beautifully!!! Thank you so much for your visit to me and for your sweet comment!!! Oh My!!! I love WOC and could not make a card without them...smiles!!! Would love for you to visit me again!! Big hugs and so nice to meet you!!! Jacque