Wednesday 14 September 2011

Marigolds

I created this card for the sketch challenge and the Bible Verse challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I've fallen in love with this color combo and will probably use it until my Stella and Rose Hazel dp pad runs out!  I love this Bible verse which reminds me that in the middle of some changes, and some hard times, that God NEVER changes, His character remains good, and His love endures forever, for me personally.
I love the Arielle's flower images at Wax Fruit Company - marigolds were never my favorite flower but now that I'm into orange, I think they're growing on me!
Other supplies include:
Wax Fruit Company Marigolds digi
Verve Plain Jane I Chronicles 16:34
My Minds Eye Stelland Rose Hazel dp
SU Taken with Teal cardstock
Ribbon
Button

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Marigolds aren't my favorites, but these are beautiful! I love these colors together too and everything worked together so well for this sketch.

Tricia T said...

Love this! I love that paper, too. I think I've used almost every last scrap of mine!!