Wednesday 18 January 2012

Chickadee

This is a card I designed using the sketch over at Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge today and also the photo for the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Inspiration Challenge this week...take a look at Taylor's fabulous photo and you'll see why I chose these colors and elements.

I colored the berries in gray hues and highlighted them with a white gel pen, before adding Stickles and glitter - it's not evident in the photo however.  I was trying for the look of some white berries I see on bushes during the winter.  The gray dp has some fabulous sparkle on the polka dots and the whole panel is framed in gray.
Supplies include:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Silver cord
Button
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SU Pool Party ink
Silver pearls
Sewing machine
My Minds Eye dp

No comments: