Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy for You

I just had to reach for this fantastic silhouette set again when Wendy at Splitcoaststampers gave us a "potpourri" list of different things to include on our card for the Free for All challengeSweet n' Sassy Stamps Together Silhouettes is already a favorite set!
I heat embossed  the little girls in brown for a good strong image and then I used a layout similar to one of Wendy's cards as she was Queen for the Day at SCS!
I inked up one side of the embossing folder with Ranger Distress Antique Linen to give the embossing extra definition.
It's a gray and overcast here in Northern Ireland and I'm off to do my housework.
Whatever you're doing this weekend, I wish you a good one!
Supplies include:
Brown embossing ink and powder
Ranger Distress Antique Linen
My Minds Eye dp
Coordinations brown cardstock
MFT Faux Crochet Die-namic
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Large, Small
Ribbon
Felt
Gem brad
Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish (leaves)
Jute twine

No comments: