Monday 20 February 2012

Cream Rose Thankyou

I used the My Favorite Things sketch for Wednesday Sketch Club 59 for this Pure Innocence card.  It was a chance to put together some favorite October Afternoon dp's which I sponged very lightly with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the edges.
The cream felt rose covers the poppy in this image for a bit more dimension and texture.  To finish I  added a quadruple strand of cream twine for the bow.
I'm loving the Lifestyle Crafts Inverted Square Nesties...there are 19 dies in this set and it's no more expensive than other Nesties!
Supplies include:
October Afternoon dp
Lifestyle Crafts Inverted Square Nesties
Pearls
Sewing Machine
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Poppy
My Favorite Things Rolled Rose Die-namic
Felt

1 comment:

Susie said...

Love this color combination, Bridget. Your stitching is wonderful. And the hint of black ink sponged - prefect!