Monday 27 February 2012

You Can't be Beet!

I had a little spare time tonight so I made a quick card for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers to use SU's Rich Razzleberry and white - had to sneak in a bit of green to use this cute beet image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Punny Fruit and Veggies set.  I think I'll save this card for my Dad for Father's Day since one of his favorite foods is pickled beets!  I arranged the sentiment on the acrylic block so that it would be circular and added a doodled frame on the inside edge of the Nestabilities Circle die.
Supplies include:
Paper Mill Shop white linen cardstock
SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock
SU Rich Razzleberry dp
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Twine
Button
Black fine line pen
Copics
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 

1 comment:

Rosmarie said...

A nice funny card. Love it!

Daen'Ys