Tuesday 6 March 2012

Thoughts of You

A fun card with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club #61 sketch at Splitcoaststampers this week!  Love this little Pure Innocence sweetie and had a yen to use her with My Minds Eye Miss Caroline dp's!  The dress is paper pieced, she's colored with copics and popped up.  All edges have been sponged with Ranger Distress Ink.
One of the things I love about this image is that it goes with almost any sentiment, but I am asked to make Thinking of You cards more than any other kind, and these are the type I send the most also!
I used one of MFT's mini tab dies for the sentiment and just by adding a little extra strip at the back I was able to frame it with matching cardstock.
Supplies include:
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Making a List
My Favorite Things Because You're Special (sentiment)
My Favorite Things Mini Tab Quartet Die-namic
My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody
Sheer Ribbon
October Afternoon button
Copics
Sewing Machine
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

No comments: