Friday 4 May 2012

Welcome Puppy

I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #70 sketch for my card and bottle tag to make this set for someone who is celebrating the joy of getting a brand new puppy!
The bottle tag is on a bottle of doggie shampoo...I'm planning on doing a pampering set for a friend along the same lines, I just love being able to make a tag for all kinds of bottles so easily with the MFT Let's Toast Die-namics.
I also made a tag for a little rawhide chewbone to complete the set.
Here's a photo of the card itself:
All edges have been distressed with Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink.  I was wishing I had the MFT Pet Charm Die-namics and the Pinking Edge Die-namic for this, but I just used my old pinking shears - not that easy to get it straight!
I recently found some twine by Creative Expressions which is cream instead of white mixed with the colors, and I love it for distressed, vintage or retro cards.
Supplies include:
Basic Grey brads
October Afternoon buttons
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Sewing Machine
Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SU Red Riding Hood cardstock
Jenny Bowlin dp
Pinking shears


2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a darling set. Great idea. I just love these creations. There is like a pink glow you created. Love it B.

Susie said...

What a cute idea and how thoughtful too! Puppies and clean up go hand-in-hand : )