Saturday 19 January 2013

Bella Bouquet

100_7644
 
I used a Christmas gift certificate to get a new Memory Box die called Bella Bouquet - there's a nice embossed effect on each of the flowers and it's much larger than I expected it to be!  I used a simple plaid embossed background and added some tiny plaid ribbon to play along with that pattern.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Script Sentiments and it's cut with MFT's Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  Clean and simple always seems the safest way to go on sympathy cards....don't you wish we never had to make them?
Supplies include:
Memory Box Bella Bouquet die
Sizzix Plaid embossing folder
Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade card stock
Pearls
Ribbon

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Love how vibrant the flowers are!

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Bridget, I love it!

Kim S said...

A beautiful card!! Perfect in every way!!

Susie said...

Lovely. And, yes, Bridget, I do wish we didn't have a need for them. Unfortunately, we have a friend who has had so much tragedy in their family this past year. She just lost her mother and I've been so sad that I haven't been able to create a handmade card for her. Next week I'll see the finishing touches in our sun room. Once finished I will be able to bring all my supplies out of storage and begin to create and craft again - yeah!

This is a lovely design and I agree, keeping it simple with words that encourage is always the best choice. Thank you Bridget.