Friday 4 October 2013

Butterfly Hope


It's Hope You Can Cling To time over at Splitcoaststampers, a card drive to benefit the staff, patients, and even the patients families, at the MD Anderson Center in Texas.  I'm hosting a challenge called PINKterest, giving the participants 6 photos on a PINK theme from Pinterest to inspire a card creation.  Here is the photo I chose to inspire my card.


 I sponged the bg using Stampin Up's Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, and Melon Mambo ink, adding several layers to build up a strong colour.
Instead of a scenery silhouette, I went for a butterfly - it's cut with a Cheery Lynn Designs die, and finished off with a matching button and black twine.
The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions, it's from a set I won by participating in HYCCT back in 2011!
Yes, not only can you help lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer by participating, but you can also be eligible to win some fabulous prizes from some very generous sponsoring companies
 It's not to late to join us, so find out all the details HERE!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

GORGEOUS!
Lynn

Danni said...

A WOW card for sure! Very stunning and gorgeous!

Sue McRae said...

I am loving this card. Your background shading is fabulous and shows off the butterfly magnificently.