Sunday 5 January 2014

Daisy Butterfly


Here's a card made for the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers
this week we're honouring Joy Taylor and HERE is the lovely card which inspired me.
I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Grunge Elements to stamp paint splats in Stampin 
Up's Pool Party, Barely Banana, and Blushing Bride.
The dp is from My Minds Eye.  I sponged Pool Party ink on vellum for the larger 
butterfly - they have been cut using Spellbinders Butterflies.
I love this Scripture from Verve's Plain Jane collection - I use those 
verses time and time again, and this particular verse from Philippians is 
such an encouraging one, reminding me that even though I get down on myself 
at times, God isn't finished with me.  He is continually working in my life to 
make me more like Jesus, and will keep it up until I see Him face to face!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a good one!

No comments: