Sunday 26 January 2014

Love Birds on a Wire


A fun CAS card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers - it's Doni, aka donidoodle and HERE is the fab card which inspired me.
I used various Ranger Distress inks after masking with post-it-notes to make a rainbow backround, then drew in the wire.  The birds are die-cut using Memory Box Nestled Bird die, and the sentiment is one I cut from a Paper Artsy image - it was just too perfect for what I had in mind, so I had to make it into a stamp I could use separately.  I think this could be used for an anniversary or engagement card!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, and thank you for sharing how you did that great background!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!! :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Simple and effective. The colored background is perfect.